Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Vacation in the monument of the Hanseatic City of Wismar
The vault is already mentioned in 1406. The half-timbered house spans the pit, an old artificial watercourse, directly opposite the Old Harbor, which was originally part of the city's former fortifications. Around 1660, the heads of the council cellar, the wine lords, realized that it was an excellent place to test the wine that came to the city by ship. From 1864 the building then housed the eel and fish smokehouse "Wesenberg". Fish was still sold there until 1991.
Each of our 3 vacation apartments is accessible via a separate entrance. Access to the apartments on the upper floor is via a spacious hallway, which can also be used as a common room for small groups.
Extra bed 29 Euro
Minimum stay 3 nights
Breakfast 13,50 Euro bookable at Hotel Wismar
Electricity, gas, water, bed linen, towels and final cleaning included